Monday 23 January 2012

Triangles, Triangles...Triangles Everywhere!

The FVMQ guild is participating in the Modern Quilt Guild Habitat Challenge and I received the fabric from another member who graciously passed the challenge on to me! Nice! (thanks Barb!)

Well, I have been mulling it over, eyeballing the fabric, and trying to come up with some idea that might work with this fabric. You can add solids to go with your Habitat fabrics, but no other prints.

I decided just to plunge in and start SOMETHING, anything to get over this quilter's block...so, I am making lots of triangles!

I still don't know what I am going to do with them, but it's a start, and I will let this project percolate and lead me along..wherever that may be!


1 comment:

Cynthia F said...

Oooh it's looking super cool so far- I can't wait to see how it turns out!